OBEDIENCE TRAINING & BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
At It’s Your Dog we are committed to providing Sussex County dog training solutions and coaching to enhance the relationship between pet parents and their dogs. Our mission is to enrich the lives of all pet dogs by promoting behavioral wellness through education. We offer a variety of unique Sussex County dog training options to accommodate today’s pet parents. Our motto “Every Dog Deserves an Education” is the vision we share with you through our unique programs which enable access to our dog training services regardless of location, time, budget or other constraints.
ABOUT OUR PRIVATE LESSONS:
- We offer Private Lessons for basic manners and common nuisance behaviors (at your home or our facility).
- All training plans are tailored to suit your specific circumstances and your dog’s individual needs.
- We offer Behavior Consults for dysfunctional or abnormal behaviors such as fears, phobias, anxiety, possessiveness, aggression and separation issues.
- All Behavior Consults are conducted by an IAABC associate certified animal behavior consultant.
ABOUT OUR GROUP CLASSES:
- Indoor climate-controlled facility with secure outdoor training area
- Small, intimate class sizes guarantee personal attention
- Unique class formats offer scheduling convenience
- Basic Family Manners thru Advanced Obedience
- Class tuition includes written course materials and access to our online library (as applicable)
- See also Customer Perks
- See FAQs for more information
- Reward-Based Training Methods
- Clicker Training
HOW WE CAN HELP?
- Got a new puppy or planning to get one? Get a headstart. Check out our Puppy Preschool Program!
- Does your dog have an array of annoying behaviors? Teach him what he should be doing instead. Our Group Classes can help bring order to chaos!
- Are you dog’s listening skills unreliable around distractions? We offer Group Classes which target this stage of learning too.
- Does your dog pull on leash? Not come when called? Check out our 2 and 4-week “CLINICS” to focus on these more challenging goals.
- Want the whole family involved? Need more flexibility? Private Lessons or our Home Alone Day-Training Program may be the perfect solution!
- Does your dog go ballistic at the sight of another dog? Reactive Rover Rehab may be the answer!
- Since many normal behaviors that become problematic can be addressed without the dog being present, our Remote Services may be just what you need.
Please Contact Us to discuss the best options for you and your dog.
Read more about Sussex County Dog Training classes.