Short on time?
Want it done and want it done right?
let us do the training for you!
Day Training: Family Manners 3-Week Program
WHAT IS DAY TRAINING?
With day training, a trainer works one-on-one with your dog in your home environment and then follows up with transfer sessions for you and your family.
IS DAY TRAINING FOR ME?
This Program is geared toward owners who struggle to find the time to practice or who just want to know they’re laying a solid foundation. Perfect for active dogs that need more structure and mental stimulation.
Travel restrictions apply. See our Day Training Service Area for this Program.
What You Get:
90-min initial goal setting/management consult
3 (1-hr) training sessions per week x 3 consecutive weeks (trainer works with dog)
Weekly (1-hr) transfer sessions (trainer works with you)
2 (1-hr) follow-up Zoom sessions (upon completion of training)
Written training plan and support videos (your dog in training)
Daily report cards
Simply put, It’s Your Dog’s Day Training Program was exactly what our busy family needed to help with our energetic new puppy. Leslie’s calm, kind, intelligent approach and patience added so much positivity to the training process. Leslie’s experience, together with her ability to listen, implement solutions and effectively transfer training to the entire family made this an excellent private training experience.
To Get Started:
Schedule a Free 20-min Discovery Call to discuss your training goals and confirm that this Program is a good fit for your Family.
Register for a 90-minute Goal-Setting Consult so we can meet your dog in his/her home environment and design a plan to meet your training goals.
Meet with your Trainer, set goals, finalize Payment and Schedule your Start Date. You’re all Set!
How long do I have to complete the Program?
31 days, excluding the follow-up Zoom sessions. We only offer this intensive training to one client per month. We will schedule your start date at the Goal-Setting Session, so please clear your schedule for 3 consecutive weeks from that date. We add a 10-day grace period after that to allow us to finish up.
How long do I have to use the Transfer Sessions?
Transfer Sessions must be completed within 10 days of the last training session to avoid forfeiture. Transfer Sessions are an essential piece of the Program. Without them, your training goals will not be achieved.
Do I have to be home while my dog is being trained?
That’s completely up to you! So long as the trainer has access to your dog, it works for us.
How long do I have to use the Zoom Sessions?
The follow-up Zoom sessions expire 6 months after training and transfers are complete.
What is your policy on canine vaccines and health concerns?
For the health and safety of all, including our trainers and other dogs they may come in contact with:
1) The dog in training and all other dogs in the home must be current on all age-appropriate vaccinations (rabies and distemper/parvo) and maintain current status throughout the course of training with IYD.
2) We understand that your dog may attend dog parks, daycare and boarding kennels from time to time. Please keep in mind that while vaccines may minimize the severity of symptoms, they may not prevent your dog from becoming infectious. Accordingly, see #3 below.
3) Please advise us immediately and seek veterinary care if you notice nasal discharge, runny eyes, coughing, sneezing, fever, a change in appetite or if your dog has worms, fleas or other parasites. Please ask your vet if you are unsure if your pet’s condition could be contagious.
4) A two (2)-week waiting period is required before resuming training after receiving veterinary treatment for a communicable condition (kennel cough, fleas, etc.). Written vet permission may be required.
What does the Add-On Option include?
Our Weekly Add-on Option is Perfect for proofing behavior in novel environments and continued socialization. Your dog must have completed our Day Training 3-Week Program to be eligible.
What You Get:
- 3 (1-hour) Off Site Training Sessions with dog
- 1 (1-hour) Off-Site Transfer Session with you
- Pick-Up and Delivery of Dog to/from Home